Here’s an isometric set of perspective PSD mockups for the iPhone XS that let you show off your designs in all of the available colors. With smart layers, it’s easy to add your own graphics. Need to change this sample? Just do what’s written below:
1. Start Photoshop and open the PSD file.
2. Find the smart layer that you want to change.
3. Double-click the layer that says “smart.”
4. A new window will open where you can add your design.
Save your work and close the window.
6. When you change your design, the main PSD file will be updated automatically.
With these easy steps, you can make your mockup fit your needs quickly.