Using a paper mockup for your CV can help you in two important ways. First, it helps you organize the structure and placement of your content to make an impressive presentation. Second, using a mockup ensures that the final product will be of high quality. Today’s freebie is a mockup of an A4 sheet of paper with a slight curl on one edge. It’s meant to help you make your CV, legal document, ad, or resume from a different point of view.
In addition to these benefits, our mockup will save you a lot of time and work during the design process. Making changes to the mockup is as easy as a waterslide, which makes the whole process even simpler. Resource Boy has more of these useful freebies, so be sure to check them out!
Follow these easy steps to make changes to this mockup:
1. Start your design software and open the mockup file.
2. To open the smart object, double-click on it.
3. Put your design or content into the smart object.
4. Save the smart object and close it.
5. You can now use your design.